Honeywell TH8321WF1001 Wi-Fi VisionPRO 8000 Programmable, 3H/2C, Touchscreen Thermostat
- Ships next business day.
Honeywell TH8321WF1001 Wi-Fi VisionPRO, will bring you comfort, convenience and connectivity. Using an existing Wi-Fi network plus Honeywell’s free Total Connect Comfort services, the Wi-Fi VisionPRO allows you to remotely control your comfort settings and manage your energy costs - with ease. Wi-Fi VisionPRO 8000 is Programmable, 3H/2C, Touchscreen Thermostat.
- Residential or commercial use.
- 3H/2C heat pump or up to 2H/2C conventional
- Remote comfort control via computer, tablet or smartphone
- 7-Day Multiple Day Programming or Non-Programmable
- Programmable for annual energy savings
- Intuitive programming for easier setup. Single-screen scheduling process is faster and more user-friendly.
- Universal application across more system types - Residential or commercial, the Wi-Fi VisionPRO 8000 works on systems up to 3H/2C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional - including dual fuel.
- Equipment check/change reminders - Lets homeowners know when it’s time to change the filter, humidifier pad and UV bulb
- IAQ Control - Indoor humidification, dehumidification or ventilation control without requiring an outdoor air sensor.
- Built-in Ventilation Controller - Lockouts for temperature and humidity prevent pulling in hot or humid air. No extra ventilation controller or remote sensor needed.
Ok, it's not the prettiest but it's definitely the most versatile out there for this price if you need true versatility. And I'm not talking of "fluff" like changing the color of the screen or being able to install it vertically or horizontally, I am talking of true HVAC functions. For instance how many thermostats out there at this price range let you pick percent on time or Ashrae 62.2 compliance for ventilation? And once you pick one of those, how many allow you to lockout ventilation when outside conditions are not acceptable? When it makes too much noise during sleep hours? and so forth. There are literally scores of options to adapt this to your system and you needs. Not for the clueless (although who needs to be clueless if you can instruct yourself with the manual and youtube?) . Just one word of warning: the REAL installation manual (which shows all the options) is not included. Search online for 33-00096 document and have fun!
This is a current top-of-the-line standard WiFi 7-day programmable thermostat. Honeywell makes it easy to install with installation videos on YouTube.It is easy to setup by just following the installation manual which comes with the thermostat.You can manage it (initial program and changes) online or through a smartphone app. You can set alerts for a variety of different conditions. No extra batteries are required. It gets 24v power from proper wiring.
The second one I ordered worked fine. I was impressed with the speed of the credit for the first one which was defective. The day I shipped it back I got the credit.
I bought this to replace and existing Honeywell thermostat.
It allows me to remotely from my iPhone adjust the temperature so when I arrive home late, the house is already at the right temperature. App is easy to use
Great easy to read display
I bought this thermostat because it is one of the few that will connect the outside sensor in order to control when your heat pump should turn off and let the gas furnace take over. I also like the convenience of wi-fi so I can keep any eye on things. The display is bright and clear and the text is easily read.
Nice unit and very simple to setup (almost). It defaults to a conventional heating/AC system and if you don't remember to change it to a Heat Pump, which is what 90%+ of us have down south, you get heat when you turn on the AC. Easy to fix, you just need to program it right (the second time). It has LOTS of features and the one I like the most for my rental condo is that you can limit how low the AC goes down to and how high the heat goes up to. Very Nice! It has a multi-function screen that can be easy to use when not many features are added to it. the simpler you set it up to operate, the simpler the screen is to navigate. Nice big letters/numbers too.