Honeywell TH9320WF5003 Wi-Fi 9000 color touch screen programmable thermostat
- Ships out the next business day.
Honeywell Wi-Fi 9000 colour touch screen programmable thermostat has custom display, with on screen comfort information. Energy savings mode, 7 day easy programming, total Connect Comfort app available that allows remote access to the thermostat through a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Get Connected - Connect to home's existing Wi-Fi network
- Remote Control - Convenience, comfort and control from anywhere through web, tablet or smartphone access
- Apps available for tablet and smartphones
- Automatic software updates through Wi-Fi
- Selectable to 7 Day or Non-Programmable
- Program thermostat locally or over the web or app
- Customize the screen color to match any décor
- Up to 3H/2C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional
- High gloss frame and choice of display colors
- Redesigned terminal block requires no tools for installation
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity
- Application: Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool Conventional Systems; Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pumps
- Dimensions (in.): 3 1/2 in. High, 4 1/2 in. Wide, 7/8 in. Deep
- Dimensions (mm): 88 mm. High, 115 mm. Wide, 22 mm. Deep
- Used With: THP9045 Wire Saver
- Comments: Tri-Lingual Display (selectable for English, French or Spanish)
- Item Type: Product
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Electrical Ratings: 18 to 30 Vac
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Stages: Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pump; Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool Conventional
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Supply Voltage: 18 to 30 Vac
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.HEAT
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON-CIRC-FOLLOW SCHEDULE
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 32 F to 120 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C): 0 C to 48.9 C
- Color: Premier White®
- Programmability: 7 Day Program or Non-Programmable
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Terminal Designations: R, RC, C, W (O/B), W2 (AUX/E), Y, Y2, G, L, K
- Display: Color Touchscreen
- Scheduling: On-line scheduling or locally at thermostat
- Display Size: 8.06 sq in.
- Changeover: Auto or Manual
- Setting Temperature Range (F): Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F
- Setting Temperature Range (C): Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
Just installed my second TH9320WF5003 on the other heat pump. These are easy installs if, and only if, you have a ground return wire (more than likely a blue wire). If not then you need a kit or some sort or to use the green fan wire and give up separate control of the fan. My blue wire was there but not connected at the internal air handler. I just had to connect it to the other two blue wires going to the compressor and air handler. The rest of installation is simply following directions. In one location the thermostat shown to brightly into a bedroom so used the "custom" settings for background and used the black/white in the upper right hand corner and that worked out fine. All I needed was the internet feature and this works great.
Easy to connect and setup. Wiring is color coded. Best feature is that it controls all my 11 thermostats from web browser.
Have had one year. It works fine most of the time but some times looses signals and does not hold temp. It also is difficult to secure to wall if removed. But it offers a few more features than the older version. With adding an away and return temp. The computer connection works great and I use that a lot.
It is Super easy to install and has lots of features! Very user friendly!!! I previously had the honeywell basic wifi thermostat and decided to give the honeywell 90000 a shot and I am in love with it.
This product is a good alternative to the Nest thermostat. It features internet connectivity and a proprietary app that works quite well. It's easy to change settings from the panel and app alike. The Nest features a 2yr warranty and this thermostat features a 5yr. This thermostat falls short of perfection because the software won't alarm you if there is a drastic temperature change in your dwelling. Meaning : if there's is a fire or if someone breaks a window out in the dead of winter. The software is easy to use, but rudimentary in appearance. It gets the job done and has lots of features. I think an update could fix my qualms with that aspect.