Provides automatic, nonrecycling control of an intermittent ignition oil burner system.
- Controls oil burner, oil valve (if desired) and the ignition transformer in response to a call for heat.
- Solid state flame sensing circuit.
- LED on terminal strip indicates system lockout.
- Remote lockout indication available on some models.
- Enclosed safety switch with external reset button.
- Manual trip lever opens safety switch for system maintenance.
- Mounts on standard 4 x 4 in. junction box; select models may be mounted directly on burner housing.
- C554A Cadmium Sulfide Flame Detector and 24 Vac thermostat required.
- Description: Protectorelay Oil Burner Control with 45 seconds lock out timing
- Ignition Type: Intermittent
- Timing, Safety Switch: 45 sec.
- Mounting Bracket: Mounts on standard 4 x 4 in. junction box
- Electrical Ratings (Full Load): 7.4 A @ 120 Vac; 3.7 a @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (Locked Rotor): 44.4 A @ 120 Vac; 22.2 A @ 240 Vac
- Alarm Load Ratings (Pilot Duty): 75 VA @ 120/240 Vac, 50-60 Hz; 25 VA @ 24V, 50-60 Hz
- Alarm Load Ratings (resistive): 1.5 A @ 120/240V, 50-60Hz; 3 A @ 24 V, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 4 3/8 in. high x 4 1/8 in. wide x 2 1/2 in. deep
- Temperature Range: -40 F to +130
Get the manual
R8184G4082 Protectorelay Oil Burner Control with 45 seconds lock out timing, with remote alarm dry contacts
Customers Also Viewed
TH9320WF5003 Open Box - Honeywell Wi-Fi 9000 color touch screen programmable thermostat (needs "C" wire)