Steril-Zone, an advanced room air cleaner, is designed to meet airborne infection control and particulate decontamination in residential environments. Powerful and portable, Steril-Aire Steril-Zone combines three scientifically proven, powerful air purification technologies—germicidal UV, activated carbon and a HEPA-style filter—to safely, effectively clean air in rooms up to 1,000 square feet.
- Highest performance: Delivers the cleanest air possible – greater than 99 percent minimum efficiency down to the smallest micron at 0.3 microns
- Scientifically proven results: Independently verified to reduce airborne bacteria, mold and virus as well as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Safe and ozone-free: No ozone or secondary contaminants. Cleans the air without ionization or electrostatic charges
- Powerful: Compact but powerful, it cleans 1,000 square feet – greatly surpassing the air cleaning capacity of most room air purifiers.
- Easy to use controls: Variable speed control and easy filter replacement
- Germicidal UVC destroys airborne bacteria, viruses and mold.
- High Performance and delivers the cleanest air possible.
- Patented, extended life carbon filter to remove irritating smoke, odors and fumes
- Safe and ozone free.
- HEPA-style filtration (down to 0.3 microns) traps dust, allergens and airborne pollutants.
- Single 3-stage Filter unit designed for easy replacement.
- Variable speed control.
- Recommended for rooms up to 1,000 square feet.
- Unit Size: 21”H x 13.5”W x 15”D
- Unit Weight: 19 lbs. for easy portability
- Filter Unit life: 9,000 hours of use
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): up to 250 CFM
- Power Consumption: Low = 60W; High = 90W
- Power Supply: 120 V
- 5-year warranty
- UL (Underwriters Testing Laboratories Inc.) and CE listed, indicating product compliance to safety and ozone standards
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
GENUINE Steril-Aire EGTS UVC Emitters: Replacement UVC Light Bulb Single-Ended Very High Output (VO)
Customers Also Viewed