TH9320WF5003 Open Box - Honeywell Wi-Fi 9000 color touch screen programmable thermostat (needs "C" wire)
- TH9320WF5003 - Open Box
- Ships out the next business day.
WHAT DOES OPEN BOX MEAN?
Sometimes during transit our boxes get damaged but no harm has been caused to the actual device and these are returned to us. At other times, customers may order by mistake and return the item without having fully unpacked it. These units are considered "Open Box". But do not worry, your device has been tested and unregistered if it's a Wifi device. It has all the original accessories and manuals (there maybe a few cases in which the original manual or information sheet inside the box could have been missing on the returned item and, in those cases, a photocopy or other non-original printed matter with the same information may have been inserted to make up for it). So now these items are safe and ready to use, and the plus side is that you are getting a product similar to a new one at a much lower price. BUT EVEN MORE IMPORTANT: - in case you do buy an Open Box unit and wish to return it or have it replaced because you are unhappy with the product, we have THE SAME 30 day money back guarantee and THE SAME 1 year replacement warranty on all our products (open box and new alike).
STILL LOOKING FOR A NEW UNIT?
You can buy our new units on the link below
INFO ON TH9320WF5003
Honeywell Wi-Fi 9000 colour touch screen programmable thermostat has custom display, with on screen comfort information. Energy savings mode, 7 day easy programming, total Connect Comfort app available that allows remote access to the thermostat through a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
NOTE: This thermostat requires a "C" wire at the location where it is going to be installed. If you do not have a "C" wire, a potential solution could be to use the THP9045A1023 Wire Saver Module.
- Get Connected - Connect to home's existing Wi-Fi network
- Remote Control - Convenience, comfort and control from anywhere through web, tablet or smartphone access
- Apps available for tablet and smartphones
- Automatic software updates through Wi-Fi
- Selectable to 7 Day or Non-Programmable
- Program thermostat locally or over the web or app
- Customize the screen color to match any décor
- Up to 3H/2C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional
- High gloss frame and choice of display colors
- Redesigned terminal block requires no tools for installation
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity
- Application: Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool Conventional Systems; Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pumps
- Dimensions (in.): 3 1/2 in. High, 4 1/2 in. Wide, 7/8 in. Deep
- Dimensions (mm): 88 mm. High, 115 mm. Wide, 22 mm. Deep
- Used With: THP9045 Wire Saver
- Comments: Tri-Lingual Display (selectable for English, French or Spanish)
- Item Type: Product
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Electrical Ratings: 18 to 30 Vac
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Stages: Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pump; Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool Conventional
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Supply Voltage: 18 to 30 Vac
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.HEAT
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON-CIRC-FOLLOW SCHEDULE
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 32 F to 120 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C): 0 C to 48.9 C
- Color: Premier White®
- Programmability: 7 Day Program or Non-Programmable
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Terminal Designations: R, RC, C, W (O/B), W2 (AUX/E), Y, Y2, G, L, K
- Display: Color Touchscreen
- Scheduling: On-line scheduling or locally at thermostat
- Display Size: 8.06 sq in.
- Changeover: Auto or Manual
- Setting Temperature Range (F): Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F
- Setting Temperature Range (C): Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
24 VAC. Requires "C" wire
Other than slight (I mean really slight) damage to the box, I could not tell this thermostat from new. All the original paperwork was included, even the protective plastic was still over the face of the thermostat. Thermostat was not previously registered. Operation was flawless.
I ordered 2 of these thermostats as open box returns. My installer said 1 didn't work and the company apologized and to make up for it decided to send out a new one at no additional cost along with a return package to get the old one back. Great customer service.