Welcome to our online store!
Please read all of the information concerning our guidelines, terms and agreements carefully.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The material contained in this website is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Equipment Installation
All Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment and Controls must be installed by a licensed HVAC company to ensure any issues encountered in the future are not due to improper installation or workmanship. These installations include electrical, gas and refrigerant connections and are regulated by laws, codes and guidelines at the federal, state and local levels. A properly licensed person will be able to handle the refrigerant contained in any unit or system. acr4sale cannot be held liable for damages, consequential or inconsequential, resulting from the installation or operation of the equipment.
3. Warranty, Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
acr4sale provides specific and limited warranties with respect to the products. All warranties applicable to the products are accompanied to this purchase. No other warranties are offered by acr4sale with respect to the products, and acr4sale has not authorized any employee or agent to offer any warranties except those referenced herein. acr4sale warranties that its products, if properly used and maintained, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year after the date of purchase. If the product is not free from defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty, acr4sale at its option will: (i) repair the subject products, (ii) replace the subject products, or (iii) refund the then-current value of the subject products. Such warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This limited warranty does not cover damages due to external causes, including accident, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with written product instructions, misuse, neglect, alteration or repair. Except for the products, acr4sale specifically does not provide any warranty for any other products other than the products will be free from defect in materials and workmanship on the date of delivery.
The warranties referenced in this section are expressly in lieu of any other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, and in lieu of any other obligations or liability on the part of acr4sale. acr4sale neither assumes (nor has authorized any person to assume for it) any other warranty or liability in connection with the products.
acr4sale shall have no liability for any consequential, incidental, or special damages by reason of any act or omission or arising out of or in connection with the products and other goods and services, or its sale, delivery, installation, maintenance, operation, performance, or use, including without limitation any loss of use, lost revenues, lost profits, damage to associated products and other goods and services or to facilities, costs of capital, costs of substitute products, facilities, or services, malpractice, costs of replacement power, costs associated with downtime, and any similar and dissimilar losses, costs, or damages. acr4sale's limitation on liability is limited to repair, placement or refund at its sole discretion, and as set forth above.
4. Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the Returns and Refunds page to read more on this.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to acr4sale.com website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Please note that our website contains numerous trademarks which can belong both to our company and third party companies. Using the logos, icons and service names is prohibited in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among our customers, and will be considered a violation of copyright law. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time without prior notifications. Our company is located in Miami, Florida, USA and the laws of the state of Florida shall govern any interpretation of these terms and conditions.