Universal Mini Split AC Remote KT-SUPER1
- Ships in 2 days.
Universal air conditioner remote control is the latest product that can control over different world famous brands of Air Conditioners.
- Easy setting, simple operation
- It has great capacity and various functions.
- With its beautiful shape, modern design and working indicator, it is convenient for you to operate.
- Note: Does not work with window or portable air conditioner
- Backlit LCD display screen
- Large Screen, Great Appearance, Tabletop Holder
- Intelligent Cool and Heat Functions
- Fan options include: auto, manual, normal
- Digital automatic code search mode - 2000 codes in 1
- Inbuilt Clock Function
- Both Fahrenheit & Celsius Display mode
- Timer with ON/OFF function
- Constant room temperature display
- Requires two AAA alkaline batteries (Included)
- This remote is compatible with all of these Air Conditioner Brands and more
Carrier, Daikin, Electrolux, Fujitsu, Goldstar, Gree, Haier, Hitachi, Hyundai, LG, Midea, Mitsubishi, Panasonic National, Samsung, Sharp, TCL, Toshiba, Whirlpool and many more. (Refer Product Images for Brands and Code).
WE HELP YOU GET YOUR MINI SPLIT WORKING!
If your universal remote control is unable to pair with your Mini Split AC, we will send you an alternative to help you find a working remote.
QUICK START GUIDE
Download the Classic America App Here:
Very awesome product, work for all kind of remote.
It does the job as expected. Easy to program. Provides room temp and set temp. That's a cool feature. All features works and the screen is big and ligthed. Lightweight. The price is excellent. The only thing is that the "set temp" button is just one that you press sideways to get the disired temp. Would be better if it has "up" and "down" separate buttons for the temp but critical. I'm using it with a Trane mini split 24btu console.
Bought it for my Fujitsu that only functions by remote. Works great and looks neat.
The best thing about this remote is that it has very easy to understand instructions of how to set the codes. But, I believe it has to be a unit that is on their list. It would not work with one of my units not on the list. But it works great with my Mitsubishi!
Works perfectly well with my mini split.