The C7027A, C7035A, C7044A and C7927A Minipeeper® Ultraviolet Flame Detectors detect the ultraviolet radiation emitted by combustion flames. The flame detectors are use with Honeywell flame safeguard controls to provide flame supervision for gas, oil, or combination gas-oil burners.
- Use with Honeywell Flame Safeguard primary safety controls and burners requiring ultraviolet flame detection.
- Mounts on a 1 in. sighting pipe by using an integral collar.
- Protects the sensing tube with a shield.
- Meets outdoor rain tight requirements of Underwriters Laboratories Inc., NEMA 4 and NEMA 4X.
- Wires in parallel for difficult sighting applications.
- Seals against pressures as high as 5 psi (34.5 kPa) when correctly installed.
- Field-replaceable ultraviolet sensing tube.
C7035A Flame Detectors are use with RA890G devices or R7249A, R7290A, R7749B and R7849A,B Amplifiers and the appropriate Honeywell controls.
Get the Manual
1 year warrantyView AllClose