Dynamic self-checking flame detector use with R7861 Dynamic Self-check Amplifiers for sensing the ultraviolet radiation generated by the combustion of gas, oil, or other fuels.
- Oscillating shutter interrupts ultraviolet radiation reaching the UV sensor to provide the UV sensor tube checking function.
- Can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at any angle in between.
- The detector requires faceplate alignment and has integral locating reference points to assure proper operation of the shutter mechanism.
- Field replaceable ultraviolet sensing tube and quartz viewing window.
- Models with threaded conduit fitting and color-coded leadwires allow rapid electrical installation.
- C7061A1038 or A1046 5 pin Brad Harrison type (formally 41307N) mating connector not supplied nor available through Honeywell.
- Two detectors can be wired in parallel to reduce nuisance shutdowns in difficult flame sighting applications.
- Protective heat block built into mounting flange.
- -40 F (-40 C) rated ultraviolet sensing tube is supplied.
- C7061E meets NEMA 4 standards with viewing window rated to 20 psi.
- C7061F has an explosion-proof housing for use in hazardous atmospheres with a viewing window rated to 100 psi.