Remote outdoor temperature sensor, when installed, the current outdoor temperature is displayed. Also can be use to manage dual fuel and lock-out expensive auxiliary heat in heat pump applications.
- Mounting clip allows easy sensor positioning on siding or soffit.
- Includes 60 in. leadwires.
- Factory calibrated; no field calibration required.
- Maximum wire run of 200 feet.
- Outdoor Sensor is compatible with certain Honeywell thermostats and controllers
- Dimensions (in.)
- 2 1/4 in. x 3/8 in. with 60 in. leadwires.
- Dimensions (mm)
- 57 mm x 10 mm with 1524 mm leadwires.
- Use With
- Honeywell thermostats including the TH8000 series RedLINK and Wi-Fi, TH7000 series, TH6220 and TH6320 (T6 Pro series), TH6220WF and TH6320WF (Lyric T6 Pro series); and controllers such as the HZ432 zone panel and the H6062 HumidiPRO controller
- Item Type
- Mounting Clip provided and screws provided.
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH)
- 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Operating Temperature Range (F)
- -40 F to +120 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C)
- -40 C to +49 C
1 year warrantyView AllClose