These Series 62 Modutrol IV Motors non-spring return floating control motors are used with controllers that provide a switched spdt or floating output to operate dampers or valves. These motors also have an internal electrically isolated feedback potentiometer that provides indication of the motor shaft position some models can be used for slaving Series 90 Motors.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
- Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
- Quick-connect terminals are standard--screw terminal adapter is available.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
- Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
- Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
- All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
- All models have auxiliary switch cams.
- Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
- Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
- Include electrically isolated feedback potentiometer that provides shaft position indication.
- -S models with non-linear feedback are for slaving applications only.
- Application Type: Electric
- Fail Safe Mode: Non-Spring Return
- Control Signal: Floating
- Motor Shaft: Dual ended Shaft
- Stroke: Adjustable; 90 to 160 degrees, Asymmetrical
- External Auxiliary Switches Available: Yes
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption Driving (VA): 15 VA
- Shaft Dimensions (in.): .375 in
- Shaft Shape: Square
- Mounting: foot-mounted
- Dimensions: 6 7/16 in. high x 5 1/2 in. wide x 8 3/4 in. deep
- Temperature Range: -40 to 150F
- Deadweight Load on Shaft (Either End) (lb): 200 lbs
- Deadweight Load on Shaft (Combined on both shafts) (lb): 300 lbs
- Shaft Rotation (upon control signal increase): Dependent on wiring (normally closed)
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 120 Vac: 7.2A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 240 Vac: 3.6A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 120 Vac: 43.2A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 240 Vac: 21.6A
1 yearView AllClose