The 1 speed fan control board (R60B) is an electronic fan control board which provides, in one device, control of a line voltage fan motor. The primary purpose is to control the fan motor use in air-conditioning & heating systems. The control board is powered by 24VAC input and will accept a 24VAC fan signal from the thermostat.
The control board has a fixed 1 second fan ON delay. There is a fixed 45 seconds post fan OFF delay in which the relay will be energized for another 45 seconds after the thermostat fan signal (G) is turned off. Screw-in terminals will be use for R, C and G connections. Fan connections will be quick connects located on the relay. The board and its 24VAC output to the thermostat are protected by an in-line 3 Amp blade type replaceable fuse.
- Nominal Input : 24 VAC
- Operating Input range : 18-30VAC
- Fan Outputs : 12 FLA (30 LRA) at 240 VAC
- PCB Material: CEM 1
i. Operating Temperature:–40F to +158F (-40C to +70C).
ii. Storage temperature: -40F to +185F (-40C to +85C).
i. Operating: 10% to 95% non-condensing,–22F to +104F (-30C to +40C).
ii. Storage: 10% to 95% non-condensing.
- Vibration No damage from 5G sinusoidal acceleration at 10 to 150 Hz.
- Mechanical impact No damage or miss-operation when the sheet metal to which the device is mounted is hit with a 3 inch ball with 3 foot pounds.
- Operating Life The relays are capable of 100K cycles at full load.
PCB Dimension: 2.5”x 2.5”
Line voltage connections are .250”x 0.032”quick connect terminals on top of the relay.
4 blank quick connects are located on the board for unuse fan speed wires.
Quick connect terminals for R and C input.
Screw-in terminal connections for a thermostat.
- 24VAC Hot input ( R )
- 24VAC Neutral Input ( C ) - Fan Input ( G )