Provide electronic control of direct spark ignition systems, with external spark transformers, used on gas-fired furnaces, boilers, conversion burners and other heating appliances.
- Description: Provide electronic control of direct spark ignition systems used on gas fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
- Ignition System Type: Direct Spark Ignition
- Ignition Sequence: Single trial for main burner ignition (then shut down and lockout)
- Typical Gas Control: VR8205, VR8305
- Type of Gas: Natural or LP
- Ignition Source: External (120 VAC powered) High Voltage Spark Generator
- Ignition Trials To Lockout: 1
- Dimensions: 5 1/4 in. high x 4 1/16 in. wide x 1 15/16 in. long
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Max Ambient Temperature: -40 F to +175 F
- Flame Failure Re-ignition Time: 0.8 sec.
- Maximum Valve Load @ 24 Vac (Amps): 2A
- Controls ignition sequence and gas control operation in direct spark ignition systems.
- Control separate 120 Vac spark generator that provides high voltage potential for main burner ignition.
- Lockout after one trial for ignition if main burner fails to ignite.
- Reset from thermostat after lockout. Use separate electrodes for spark ignition and flame sensing.
- Use any 24 Vac combination gas control designed for direct spark applications and rated at 2.0A or less.
1 yearView AllClose