TB6575A, TB6575B, and TB8575A are a family of Digital Fan-Coil thermostats, that provide line/low voltage on/off control for various fan-coil units in residential and commercial applications. Great for use in hotels, condos, and school classrooms.
NOT FOR SINGLE FAMILY DWELLINGS WITH CONVENTIONAL OR HEAT PUMP HVAC SYSTEMS.
- Simple, intuitive user interface and ease of installation.
- Attractive modern styling ideal for hotels and condos.
- Digital display of ambient temperature, setpoint, mode icons when cooling or heating relays operate, when energy savings mode is active, and fan status.
- Four buttons allow manual control of system operation, fan speed, and temperature setpoint adjustment.
- VersaSpeed ™ Fan Ramp Algorithm automatically adjusts Low, Medium, High fan speed.
- Optional freeze protection feature that turns on heat, if necessary.
- Activity sensing algorithm sets back thermostat to economy mode.
- Auto fan rest option sets back fan to auto mode.
- Energy savings mode -- external energy savings input from dry contact such as time switch, occupancy sensor, or hotel cardkey overrides comfort setpoint with selectable setback heating or cooling setpoints.
- Energy savings input configurable as a normally open or normally closed dry contact.
- Proportional plus integral (P+I) control algorithm for precision temperature regulation.
- Selectable C or F.
- Adjustable deadband, in auto changeover mode, for heat and cool control.
- Adjustable maximum heating and minimum cooling setpoint limits.
- Installer setup mode allows changes of operating parameters.
- EEPROM permanently retains user settings, including setpoints, during power loss (no batteries required).
- Capability to display temperature sensor failure for easier troubleshooting.
- Optional remote temperature sensor and remote pipe sensor.
- Application-2 or 4 pipe fan coil, Heat/Cool manual/auto changeover, 3-speed fan, 24 Vac
- Dimensions (in.) - 3 13/16 in. high x 5 13/16 in. wide x 1 1/8 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm) -97 mm high x 148 mm wide x 29 mm deep
- Item Type-Product
- Mounting Horizontal mounting on 2 x 4 in. (50 mm x 75 mm) single gang electrical box. Vertical mounting 2 x 4 in. or 4 x 4 in junction box with optional wall plate (50033847-001).
- Electrical Ratings-24 Vac, Fan Rating: 1.0 A, Relay Rating: 1.0 A
- Frequency-50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH)-5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Supply Voltage-20 to 30 Vac
- Switch Positions (System)-OFF-HEAT-COOL-AUTO
- Switch Positions (Fan)-HI-MED-LOW-AUTO-OFF
- Approvals, Federal Communications Commission-FCC Part 15, Class B
- Color-Premier White®
- Changeover-Auto or Manual
- Setting Temperature Range (F)-50 F to 90 F
- Setting Temperature Range (C)-10 C to 30 C
1 year seller warrantyView AllClose