Solid state plug-in amplifiers that respond to flame detector inputs to indicate the presence of flame when use with 7800 SERIES relay modules.
- Flame failure response time of 0.8 or 3.0 seconds.
- Flame signal strength ranges from 0.0 to 5.0 Vdc.
- Plug into 7800 relay module through printed circuit board edge connector keyed for proper orientation.
- Flame signal test jacks to measure amplifier flame signal voltage.
- Color-coded labels identify flame detection type. Dynamic Self-Check Amplifier test the detectors and all electronic components in the flame detection system 7800 SERIES relay module locks out on safety shutdown with flame detection system failure.
- Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors (order separately).
- Color: Purple
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association
- Certified: File No. LR95329-3
- Flame Failure Response Time (sec)
- 2.0 sec or 3.0 sec
- Approvals, Swiss RE
- Approvals, Factory Mutual
- Approved: Report No. 1V9A0.AF
- Self Checking
- None (standard)
- Use With Primary Safety Control
- 7800 SERIES Relay Modules
- Use With Flame Sensor
- Gas, Oil: Minipeeper C7027A, C7035A, C7044