- Replaces 40+ existing Honeywell electronic fan timers
- Instruction sheet supplies full cross reference and wiring guide
- Interface harnesses for simple conversion
- Integrates control of all combustion blower and circulating fan operations in gas warm-air appliance
- Replaceable fuse
- DIP switch selectable heat and cool delay on and off times
- LED lights for easy diagnostics
- Electronic air cleaner and humidifier terminal connections
- Continuous low speed indoor air circulation
The Honeywell ST9120U1011 is a universal electronic fan timer control board used in gas furnaces, electric furnaces, and air handlers. It is primarily designed to control the operation of the fan and blower motors in HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems.
The ST9120U1011 can control up to two fan speeds and is compatible with single-stage heating and cooling systems. It features a programmable fan timer that can be set to run the fan continuously or cycle the fan on and off for specific intervals.
This control board also provides diagnostic information to help troubleshoot system issues. LED lights on the board indicate the status of the system and display error codes when problems occur.
Overall, the Honeywell ST9120U1011 is a reliable and efficient control board that helps regulate the operation of HVAC systems in residential and commercial settings.
The Honeywell ST9120U1011 is a universal electronic fan timer control board that replaces several older Honeywell fan timers, including:
If you have one of these older fan timers in your HVAC system, you can replace it with the ST9120U1011 to upgrade your system to a more advanced and efficient control board.