Honeywell S8610U3009 Universal Intermittent Pilot Ignition Module replaces multiple field installed intermittent pilot modules supplied by Honeywell, Robertshaw, Johnson Controls and UTEC (HSC). Uses existing intermittent pilot burner. Includes cross reference, instructions and accessories for easy replacement.
- Replaces over 400 White-Rogers, Robertshaw and Honeywell intermittent pilot ignition modules
- Provides ignition sequencing, flame monitoring and safety shutoff for intermittent pilot warm air furnaces and heating appliances
- Provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 5-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated. Ignition trial/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed
- For use with Natural or LP gas
- For use in single rod or dual rod / remote sense applications
- Includes spark cable adapters to allow field replacement of both Honeywell and competitive controls without replacing existing spark cable.
- TH-W should be connected to 24VAC from the thermostat
- 24V GND should be connected to the un-switched leg of 24VAC transformer
- 24V should NOT be connected if P1 vent damper is not use
Replaces the following Honeywell models
S86A1001, S86A1019, S86A1027, S86A1035, S86B1009, S86B1017, S86B1025, S86C1007, S86C1015, S86C1023, S86C1031, S86C1049, S86C1056, S86D1005, S86D1013, S86D1021, S86E1002, S86E1010, S86E1028, S86E1036, S86E1044, S86E1051, S86E1069, S86E1077, S86E1101, S86E1119, S86E1127, S86F1000, S86F1018, S86F1026, S86F1042, S86F1059, S86F1067, S86F1075, S86F1083, S86F1091, S86G1008, S86G1016, S86G1024, S86G1032, S86G1057, S86G1073, S86H1006, S86H1014, S86H1022, S86H1048, S86H1055, S86H1063, S86H1089, S86H1097, S86H1105, S86H1113, S86H1121, S86H1139, S86H1147, S90A1005, S90B1003, S90B1011, S860C1000, S860D1009, S860D1017, S8600A1001, S8600B1009, S8600B1025, S8600B3005, S8600B3013, S8600C1015, S8600C3003, S8600F1000, S8600F1034, S8600F1042, S8600H1006, S8600H1014, S8600H1022, S8600H1048, S8600H1055, S8600H1063, S8600H1071, S8600H1089, S8600H1097, S8600H1105, S8600H3002, S8600H3010, S8600M1005, S8600M1013, S8600M1021, S8600M2003, S8600M3001, S8600M4009, S8610A1009, S8610B1007, S8610B1015, S8610B1023, S8610B3003, S8610C1005, S8610C1013, S8610C3001, S8610F1008, S8610F1016, S8610F1024, S8610F1032, S8610H1004, S8610H1012, S8610H1020, S8610H1038, S8610H1046, S8610H1053, S8610H1061, S8610H1079, S8610H1095, S8610H3000, S8610H3018, S8610H3026, S8610M1003, S8610M1011, S8610M1029, S8610M3009, S8610M3017, S8610U1003, S8610U1011, S8620C1003, S8620C1011, S8620H1002, S8620H1010, S8620H1028, S8660D1002, S8660D1010, S8660J1008, S8660J1016, S8660J1024, S8660K1006, S8660K1014, S8660K1022, S8670D1000, S8670D1018, S8670D1026, S8670D3006, S8670D3014, S8670E1007, S8670E3003, S8670J3002, S8670J3010, S8670K3000, S8680J1004
INSTALLATION TIPS - LED Error Codes
For quick installation tips Click Here
|OFF: No call for heat, TH-W does not have 24VAC present|
|Fast Flash: Power up - internal check|
|Heart beat (1/2 sec bright, 1/2 dim cycles)
Normal start up, ignition sequence started
|4 secs on then x flashes: Device in run mode. "x" = flame current to the nearest microamp|
|2 flashes: 5 minute retry delay|
|3 flashes: Flame failed during run|
|4 flashes: Flame sensed out of sequence4 flashes: Flame sensed out of sequence|
|5 flashes: Damper error. Make sure 24V terminal is not connected if P1 plug is not use|
|6 flashes: Control internal error|
|7 flashes: Flame rod shorted to ground|
|8 flashes: Low secondary voltage supply. Check transformer and AC line|
Check the ratings given in the instructions to make sure the S8610U module is suitable for your application. Needs to be installed by experienced licensed professional. Failure to follow instructions carefully can result in injury or cause damage to the product. Explosion hazard with risk of serious injury or death if installed improperly. After installation is complete, check out operation as provided in the instructions.
DISCLAIMER: Acr4sale is not responsible for how the product is installed.
About Honeywell S8610U3009 universal intermittent pilot ignition module
The Honeywell S8610U3009 is a universal intermittent pilot ignition module designed for use with gas-fired appliances such as furnaces, boilers, and water heaters. It provides electronic control of the pilot and main gas valves, and is designed to replace a wide variety of OEM ignition modules.
The S8610U3009 offers several features designed to enhance reliability and ease of use. These include:
- Universal compatibility: The module is designed to work with a wide variety of gas-fired appliances from multiple manufacturers.
- LED diagnostic indicators: The module features diagnostic LED lights that provide feedback on the status of the module and the appliance.
- Microprocessor-based design: The module uses a microprocessor to provide precise, reliable control of the pilot and main gas valves.
- Continuous retry: If the pilot flame is extinguished during operation, the module will automatically attempt to relight the pilot and restart the appliance.
- Low voltage protection: The module is designed to protect against damage from low voltage conditions.
Overall, the Honeywell S8610U3009 is a reliable and versatile ignition module that can help ensure safe and efficient operation of gas-fired appliances.
Uses for Honeywell S8610U3009 universal intermittent pilot ignition module
The Honeywell S8610U3009 universal intermittent pilot ignition module is used to control the ignition process of gas-fired appliances, such as furnaces, boilers, water heaters, and other heating equipment. It is designed to replace a wide range of OEM ignition modules and provides electronic control of the pilot and main gas valves.
Some common uses for the Honeywell S8610U3009 ignition module include:
- Furnaces: The ignition module is used in gas furnaces to control the ignition process, ensuring safe and efficient operation.
- Boilers: The module can be used to control the ignition process in gas-fired boilers, helping to ensure reliable and consistent heating.
- Water heaters: The S8610U3009 can be used to control the ignition process in gas-fired water heaters, helping to ensure efficient and reliable hot water production.
- Space heaters: The module can be used to control the ignition process in gas-fired space heaters, helping to ensure safe and efficient operation.
In summary, the Honeywell S8610U3009 universal intermittent pilot ignition module is a versatile component used in a variety of gas-fired appliances to control the ignition process and ensure safe and efficient operation.