Honeywell TH8321WF1001 Wi-Fi VisionPRO, will bring you comfort, convenience and connectivity. Using an existing Wi-Fi network plus Honeywell’s free Total Connect Comfort services, the Wi-Fi VisionPRO allows you to remotely control your comfort settings and manage your energy costs - with ease. Wi-Fi VisionPRO 8000 is Programmable, 3H/2C, Touchscreen Thermostat.
Note that this thermostat requires a "C" wire at the location where it is going to be installed. If you do not have a "C" wire, a potential solution could be to use the THP9045A1023 Wire Saver Module.
- Residential or commercial use.
- 3H/2C heat pump or up to 2H/2C conventional
- Remote comfort control via computer, tablet or smartphone
- 7-Day Multiple Day Programming or Non-Programmable
- Programmable for annual energy savings
- Intuitive programming for easier setup. Single-screen scheduling process is faster and more user-friendly.
- Universal application across more system types - Residential or commercial, the Wi-Fi VisionPRO 8000 works on systems up to 3H/2C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional - including dual fuel.
- Equipment check/change reminders - Lets homeowners know when it’s time to change the filter, humidifier pad and UV bulb
- IAQ Control - Indoor humidification, dehumidification or ventilation control without requiring an outdoor air sensor.
- Built-in Ventilation Controller - Lockouts for temperature and humidity prevent pulling in hot or humid air. No extra ventilation controller or remote sensor needed.
More about WIFI Thermostats
A WiFi thermostat is a device that allows you to remotely control the temperature in your home or business using a smartphone or computer. By being able to set the temperature remotely, you can save money on your energy bills by reducing the amount of time that your heating or cooling system is running.
One way to save money with a WiFi thermostat is to set the temperature lower or higher when you are not at home or when you are sleeping. For example, you could set the temperature to be a few degrees cooler when you are not at home, and then set it to return to a comfortable temperature just before you arrive back. This way, you are not heating or cooling an empty space, which can save you a significant amount of money on your energy bills.
Another way to save money with a WiFi thermostat is to use its scheduling and programming features to automatically adjust the temperature based on the time of day and your daily routine. For example, you could set the temperature to be cooler during the day when you are at work, and then set it to be warmer in the evening when you are at home.
Overall, using a WiFi thermostat can help you save money on your energy bills by allowing you to more efficiently control the temperature in your home or business.