Honeywell - THP9045A1023 Wiresaver for Conventional and Heat Pump Systems
What if you're installing central air conditioning for the first time, are installing a Honeywell Prestige or Wi-Fi thermostat thermostat and don't have enough thermostat conductor wires in the wall to do so? In other words, you are missing your 'C' wire!! You'll want this module, then. This wiring module connects to the "K" terminal on Honeywell Prestige or Wi-Fi thermostats over a single wire and then separates into "Y" and "G" signals at the furnace or air handler equipment, thus freeing one wire to be use as the common (‘C’) wire.
- Module is designed to receive Y and G signals over a single wire from thermostat's K terminal, split signal and reroute it to operate compressor, and/or fan, thus freeing one of the wires to be use as a 'C' wire
- For use with all Honeywell Wi fi Thermostats and THX9000 Series Thermostats
- Mounts easily on or near HVAC equipment
- Cannot be use for heat-only systems
- Depending on existing wiring and where the module is located, you may need to purchase a short segment of 5 conductor thermostat wire to run from the module to the furnace or air handler control board.