SteriLight Model RSE II fixtures are designed for new and retrofit residential and light commercial applications, including “N” style, “W” style, slab and counter-flow “A” coils up to 5 tons. These double tube devices are easily installed by making one-inch holes for each Emitter in the coil box, attaching the fixture with self-tapping screws, and wiring as required (soft or hard wired). Only the Emitter penetrates into the system, while the power supply remains external. The kit brings two 20” long emitters (spaced 14” apart and a universal 120-277 V, 50/60 Hz power supply.
• Reduces energy costs by restoring heat transfer and net cooling capacity.
• Uses germicidal UVC irradiation proven as an effective inactivation method for mold, bacteria and viruses.
• Eliminates costly cleaning programs and the use of harmful chemicals and disinfectants by continuously cleaning coils, drain pans, plenums and ducts.
• Delivers an average of 5 times the output of competitive UVC products at HVAC operating temperatures, for 3-4 times longer life and more reliable germicidal control.
• Offers lowest life-cycle cost of any UVC product. Return on investment is often less than one year.
• Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants.
• Installs quickly and easily.
• Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Today’s energy-efficient, airtight homes trap contaminants and your air conditioning system then circulates the same polluted air over and over again. Steril-Aire is the unrivaled leader in indoor air quality (IAQ) improvement and is trusted by hospitals and health systems around the world.
- UVC light technology is use to attack Molds, Bacteria, & Virus traveling in the air or growing on your cooling coil
- Improves Indoor Air Quality and reduces your family’s exposure to potentially harmful airborne contaminants.
- Produces no ozone or secondary contaminants.
- 12 month worry free operation and germ sterilizing power. Emitters are easily changed after end of Rated Life: 9000 hours
- Quality: UL, CUL, CE and other agency listings.
- Cost Effective and extends the life of your HVAC systems by helping them run more efficiently, saving energy and money.
Installed in new or existing HVAC systems at the cooling coil and drain pan, Steril-Aire germicidal UVC destroys mold, bacteria and viruses before they can circulate throughout your home. Safe and ozone free, you can depend on Steril-Aire UVC to let you breathe easier!
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear. Get a trained technician to set it up for you. Remember to wear proper eye, face, and skin protection before exposing yourself to UV light.
About UV Air Purifiers
A whole home UVC germicidal system for air conditioning systems is a type of air purification system that uses ultraviolet (UVC) light to kill bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms in the air and on surfaces. These systems are typically installed in the ductwork of a central air conditioning system, where they emit UVC light to disinfect the air as it passes through the ducts. Whole home UVC germicidal systems can help to improve indoor air quality and reduce the risk of infection from airborne pathogens, but it's important to note that it does not replace the need for regular cleaning and maintenance of the HVAC system.