On-Off Primary Control with Shutter Drive Output, Valve Proving Feature, and blinking LED fault annunciation
Microprocessor-based integrated burner control for industrial semi-automatically fired gas, oil, coal, or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase and amplifier are required for operation.
- Power LED blinks Fault Code on lockout.
- Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA CONTROLBUS? MODULE, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER? software.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Optional local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation.
- Selectable relight or lockout on loss of flame.
- Contains Valve Proving Feature - require S7800A1142 Keyboard Display (not provided) to set up.
Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier.
Get the manual
1 year warrantyView AllClose