The RM7895A,B,C,D are microprocessor-based integrated burner controls for automatically fired gas, oil, or combination fuel single burner applications. They are intended to replace the R4795 and R7795 Primary Controls. The RM7895A,B,C,D system consists of a relay module, subbase, amplifier, and purge card.
Options include: 2-line VFD (see document 65- 0090-6) or 4-line LCD (see document 32-00110-01) Keyboard Display Module, Personal Computer Interface, Data ControlBus™ Module, remote display mounting, expanded annunciator and Combustion System Manager® Software.
Functions provided by the RM7895A,B,C,D include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting.
The Honeywell RM7895A1014 is part of the RM7895 series of On-Off Primary Burner Controls. These microprocessor-based integrated burner controls provide safety, functional capability, and features to efficiently manage single burner combustion in various applications, be it commercial or industrial.
Key features and details related to the RM7895A1014 and the broader RM7895 series include:
1. Microprocessor Technology: The use of microprocessor technology ensures accuracy, reliability, and enhanced functionality in controlling burner operations.
2. Safety: The RM7895 provides safety shutdown and monitoring for flame conditions. If a no-flame or unsafe condition is detected, the system ensures a quick shutdown to prevent unsafe operations.
3. Sequence Control: The system manages the startup and shutdown sequence of various burner components, such as the ignition, main burner firing, and other related functions, ensuring a smooth and safe operation.
4. Diagnostics: The RM7895 series typically comes with diagnostic LEDs which provide a clear indication of the operational status and potential fault conditions, simplifying troubleshooting and maintenance tasks.
5. Compatibility: These burner controls are designed to be compatible with a wide range of Honeywell flame detectors, flame amplifiers, and other related components.
6. Timing Functions: The RM7895 incorporates precise timing functions for ignition, trial for ignition periods, and other key operational sequences. This ensures that the burner operates within safe parameters.
7. Interlocks: These controls can accommodate various interlock inputs, allowing them to work in tandem with other safety devices and systems to provide a comprehensive safety solution.
8. Lockout and Reset: In the event of a flame failure or other detected fault conditions, the RM7895 will initiate a lockout, requiring manual or automatic reset (depending on the configuration and model). The control provides clear indications when a lockout condition has occurred.
9. Remote Reset Capability: Some models, including those in the RM7895 series, might offer remote reset functionality, allowing operators to reset the system remotely, adding a layer of convenience to operations.
10. Selectable Jumpers: Some models may have selectable jumpers to modify the default settings based on specific requirements.
For those looking to install, maintain, or troubleshoot the RM7895A1014 or similar models, it's crucial to refer to Honeywell's official technical documentation and manuals. These documents will provide comprehensive and up-to-date information on installation, specifications, safety precautions, and operational guidelines.