Overview: Integrated full-function primary burner control for gas, oil, or combination fuel single burner applications. Include Programmable Post Purge and Valve Proving Feature. Requires S7800A1142 Display to program VPS and post purge features.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase, amplifier and purge card are required for operation.
- Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA CONTROLBUS™ MODULE, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER™ software.
- Programmable postpurge.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information. Power LED Blinks Fault code on safety shutdown.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation.
- Selectable recycle or lockout on loss of airflow or flame.
- Shutter drive output.
- Airflow switch check.
- Programmable post purge and Valve Proving feature with S7800A2142 Keyboard Display (not supplied).
- Includes blinking LED fault annunciation feature
- Flame Establishing Period - Pilot: 4 sec or 10 sec
- Interlocks: Selectable
- Preignition: Yes
- PrePurge: Determined by ST7800A Purge Timer Card
Get the manual
1 year warrantyView AllClose