S8610U3009 Honeywell Ignition Module
- Ships out the next business day.
Honeywell S8610U3009 Universal Intermittent Pilot Ignition Module replaces multiple field installed intermittent pilot modules supplied by Honeywell, Robertshaw, Johnson Controls and UTEC (HSC). Uses existing intermittent pilot burner. Includes cross reference, instructions and accessories for easy replacement.
- Replaces over 400 White-Rogers, Robertshaw and Honeywell intermittent pilot ignition modules
- Provides ignition sequencing, flame monitoring and safety shutoff for intermittent pilot warm air furnaces and heating appliances
- Provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 5-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated. Ignition trial/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed
- For use with Natural or LP gas
- For use in single rod or dual rod / remote sense applications
- Includes spark cable adapters to allow field replacement of both Honeywell and competitive controls without replacing existing spark cable.
- TH-W should be connected to 24VAC from the thermostat
- 24V GND should be connected to the un-switched leg of 24VAC transformer
- 24V should NOT be connected if P1 vent damper is not used
INSTALLATION TIPS - LED Error Codes
For quick installation tips Click Here
|OFF: No call for heat, TH-W does not have 24VAC present||4 flashes: Flame sensed out of sequence4 flashes: Flame sensed out of sequence|
|Fast Flash: Power up - internal check||5 flashes: Damper error. Make sure 24V terminal is not connected if P1 plug is not used|
|Heart beat (1/2 sec bright, 1/2 dim cycles)
Normal start up, ignition sequence started
|6 flashes: Control internal error|
|4 secs on then x flashes: Device in run mode. "x" = flame current to the nearest microamp||7 flashes: Flame rod shorted to ground|
|2 flashes: 5 minute retry delay||8 flashes: Low secondary voltage supply. Check transformer and AC line|
|3 flashes: Flame failed during run|
Check the ratings given in the instructions to make sure the S8610U module is suitable for your application. Needs to be installed by experienced licensed professional. Failure to follow instructions carefully can result in injury or cause damage to the product. Explosion hazard with risk of serious injury or death if installed improperly. After installation is complete, check out operation as provided in the instructions. Acr4sale is not responsible for how the product is installed.
Replaced an old S8610F worked well, after I moved the 24V wire to TH-W location.
Installed; and it works as it is intended
Direct replacement for the old worn out part, and it works just as expected. The furnace lights as it should again! Great product at a great price!
My old module S8600 did not use the t h - W terminal in fact it was even missing off the module so I hooked up the new module S 8610 without using that terminal and it would not work, after about an hour of messing around I looked at all the diagrams they all showed the thw terminal going to the thermostat and the module. Once I hooked that up the furnace fired immediately and has been running fine ever since.
Service was great and products were exactly as they said it was.
just as described fast shipping
Easy set up if you follow the directions closely. There was a question I had because it was a little confusing in the instructions, but it was nothing that Google couldn't handle. I used this universal model to replace the old S86F. The shipment was timely and arrived as promised. Thank God that I have heat now!
My Lennox gas furnace was working intermittently or not at all. Did some research and figured the ignition module was likely going bad. Bought this Honeywell, installed it and now my furnace works again!
This will replace a number of older models via settings. Easy to set and installs as original did. I usually get about 10 years out of Honeywell's modules. I am using on a 2.5M BTU gas burner in a historic hotel and keep a spare on hand just in case. They either work or they don't but are very reliable.