S8610U3009 Honeywell Ignition Module
- Ships out the next business day.
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 or above||and get 5% off|
Honeywell S8610U3009 Universal Intermittent Pilot Ignition Module replaces multiple field installed intermittent pilot modules supplied by Honeywell, Robertshaw, Johnson Controls and UTEC (HSC). Uses existing intermittent pilot burner. Includes cross reference, instructions and accessories for easy replacement.
- Replaces over 400 White-Rogers, Robertshaw and Honeywell intermittent pilot ignition modules
- Provides ignition sequencing, flame monitoring and safety shutoff for intermittent pilot warm air furnaces and heating appliances
- Provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 5-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated. Ignition trial/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed
- For use with Natural or LP gas
- For use in single rod or dual rod / remote sense applications
- Includes spark cable adapters to allow field replacement of both Honeywell and competitive controls without replacing existing spark cable.
- TH-W should be connected to 24VAC from the thermostat
- 24V GND should be connected to the un-switched leg of 24VAC transformer
- 24V should NOT be connected if P1 vent damper is not used
INSTALLATION TIPS - LED Error Codes
For quick installation tips Click Here
|OFF: No call for heat, TH-W does not have 24VAC present||4 flashes: Flame sensed out of sequence4 flashes: Flame sensed out of sequence|
|Fast Flash: Power up - internal check||5 flashes: Damper error. Make sure 24V terminal is not connected if P1 plug is not used|
|Heart beat (1/2 sec bright, 1/2 dim cycles)
Normal start up, ignition sequence started
|6 flashes: Control internal error|
|4 secs on then x flashes: Device in run mode. "x" = flame current to the nearest microamp||7 flashes: Flame rod shorted to ground|
|2 flashes: 5 minute retry delay||8 flashes: Low secondary voltage supply. Check transformer and AC line|
|3 flashes: Flame failed during run|
Check the ratings given in the instructions to make sure the S8610U module is suitable for your application. Needs to be installed by experienced licensed professional. Failure to follow instructions carefully can result in injury or cause damage to the product. Explosion hazard with risk of serious injury or death if installed improperly. After installation is complete, check out operation as provided in the instructions. Acr4sale is not responsible for how the product is installed.
Replaces the following Honeywell models
This will replace a number of older models via settings. Easy to set and installs as original did. I usually get about 10 years out of Honeywell's modules. I am using on a 2.5M BTU gas burner in a historic hotel and keep a spare on hand just in case. They either work or they don't but are very reliable.
Easy to install. Be careful to follow conversion of connections. One connection location on the old 8600m is slightly different.
I used this to replace a standard pilot light that normally stays on all the time. We have several gas fired kettles for cooking which cycle on and off every hour throughout the day. It is nice to know that when we are not using the cookers there is no flame burning underneath, it only lights up when called for.
Great price, Fast shipping, No complaints
Due to the great price I was a little leery butt I received it within a few days and it works perfect.