Honeywell RM7895A1014 On-Off Primary Control
Microprocessor-based integrated primary burner control for automatically fired gas, oil or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase and amplifier are required for operation.
- Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA CONTROLBUS™ MODULE, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER™ software.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Optional local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation.
- Selectable relight or lockout on loss of flame.
- On-Off Primary Control with Prepurge
- Dimensions (in.)
- 5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B Subbase
- Dimensions (mm)
- 127 mm wide x 127 mm high x 133 mm deep with Q7800A Subbase x 155 mm deep with Q7800B Subbase
- Used With
- 7800 Series Amplifiers
- Weight (lb)
- 1 lb 15 oz
- Weight (kg)
- 0.9 kg
- 50 Hz; 60 Hz (±10%)
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association
- Certified, File No. LR95329-3.
- 120 Vac (+10, -15%)
- Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F)
- -40 F to +140 F
- Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (C)
- -40 C to +60 C
- Approvals, Federal Communications Commission
- FCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions.
- Flame Establishing Period - Pilot
- 4 sec or 10 sec
- Flame Establishing Period - Main
- Determined by ST7800A Purge Timer Card
- Required Components
- Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier. ST7800A Plug-in Purge Timer Card.
- Delayed Main Valve
- Pilot Type
- 0.5 G environment
- Approvals, Control Safety Devices
- Acceptable: CSD-1
- Approvals, Swiss RE
- Approvals, Factory Mutual
- Report No. OX4A5.AF.
Customers Also Viewed
Honeywell TH8321WF1001 Wi-Fi VisionPRO 8000 Programmable, 3H/2C, Touchscreen Thermostat (Needs "C" wire)